iADH Welcome the New Members of the International Advisory Committee
The iADH was delighted to receive applications from large number of members who applied to become a member of their INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE (IAC) who have a key role in shaping the Organisation and ensuring its cultural relevance.
Following adjudication and evaluation, the successful new members of the IAC who will hold their posts in the committee for 2 years (returnable up to max 4 years) are:
(L to R) Trudy Lin from Australia, Ilham Abbas from UAE, Roberto Rozza from Italy.and Marcello Boccia from Brazil
They join existing members Allen Wong from USA (Chair), Gustavo Molina from Argentina (IADH President) David Lim from Singapore, Juan Pablo Loyolla Rodriguez from Mexico, Anne-Beate Sonju Klasen from Norway, Priya Verma (India) and Koichiro Matsuo from Japan.
We will be calling again for New Members in 2024:
The roles of the International Advisory Committee:
- To advise the iADH Executive Committee on strategy when solicited
- To advise the iADH on the cultural appropriateness and relevance of iADH activities including congress when solicited
- To liaise with the iADH Executive and feedback on all IAC activity via the IAC Chair
- To work together with the iADH Executive to build community and strengthen networks in differentglobal regions
- To work in partnership with other iADH committees where appropriate eg. Education and/or Scientific Committees
- To liaise with the Media Committee to supply content regarding local, regional and global events and news.
- To open channels of communication between the iADH Executive and the wider membership indifferent world regions when solicited
- To advise iADH of opportunities to provide advocacy locally, regionally and globally
- To collect and disseminate information within global regions.
- To share models of good practice and local activities within global regions
- To nurture potential future leaders for iADH